From this task i have learnt a lot about new software the i have never used before. The preliminary task i learn't the basics in indesign and blogger for example the basics like how to do a box and put words in the box and change its colour and for blogger i learnt how to post things and work my way around the website. But while doing the main task my skills have grown and i can now do alot more in indesign and make it look professional.
I have also learnt alot more about codes and conention and how magazines attract the target audiences into buying the magazine. I think my knowledge on thi has developed as i have made my own pop magazine which has expaned my knowledge as i have has to do it myself with little help.
I have also learnt ho to set out a magazine to make it look professional. My preliminary task wasn't aet out as well as i wanted it to be but i changed that for the main task and made it better.
No comments:
Post a Comment